Sunday, November 18

Introducing Rosa Blu Bloomers!

These gorgeous bloomers are available NOW!

PRICE
Bloomers are priced at $15.00 each (+ p&h)
Bloomers with co ordinating BONDS singlet are priced at $23.00 each (+p&h)

SIZE
Bloomers are size 3months - 9months approx
Singlets - please specify size when ordering (ie 0000,000,00,0)

TO ORDER
It's easy - just click on "comment" below, leave me your details including name of bloomers and I will be in touch with you asap

PAYMENT
Either by direct deposit or cheque (details attached to order confirmation)

STYLES
Please keep checking back as I have BOY bloomers to add (same style as the girls but without elastic legs)

I hope that you love them as much as I have enjoyed creating them!

~Skye~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These look great! I wonder who I can buy a pair for? Beth